#3 Inside the mind of a procrastinator

1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

Answer: Be honestly, not sometimes, always.

2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

Answer: As I mention about, I believe that some people had a dream like to be a rock star, not me but I want to be a musician or composer. It takes a lot of time to practice and learning theory, and I always procrastinate on these.

3. What are some reasons for procrastination?

Answer: I think is because sometimes I'm just too tired, or just too lazy to do those stuff. You know, the process is painful, sometimes I just don't want to face it.

4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?

Answer: Actually I have no idea. But I figured out that it will be more efficient if I practicing and learning before I go to school or go to work. Maybe I will be working the night shift.


留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#1 Greeting

#4 Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address