#4 Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address

1. How did the talk affect you?
A: I believe that most of people don't know what they want. In Taiwan, we go to college because society want us to. Half of college student have no idea what to do in the future even they are going to be graduated. To realize what you want and chase it, that is the thing that the talk told me.

2.How does this talk catch the listeners’ attention (or does it all)?
A: Because Steve speaks as a normal people rather than a speaker. Sometimes a suggestion from our friends is more effective than teachers'. 

3. Has the talk changed your mind about something? If so, explain how.

A: Actually my teacher had told me before. He changed my opinion of life. I used to think that I can be a stock security in the future because that is my major in college, but that is not the thing I love, I have no passion on it.

4. Has the talk left you with any questions?
A: No

5.Does the talk relate to anything from your past life experiences?
A: As I mentioned in Question 3, I hoped I could be a stock security. To achieve this goal, I took a lot of licenses. Suddenly, I realize that I was cheating myself by took licenses, that gives me a sense of achievement and makes feel I have passion on it. So after I graduated from NUTC, I started to make my hobby into ability. 

6. Does the talk agree with any of your past life experiences?
A: Totally agree. 


留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 Inside the mind of a procrastinator

#1 Greeting